Saturday, April 25, 2009

~~matter~~

exam approaching....
but my mind was about sth else....
some matter really bother me...
i asked myself frequently....
"did i really changed a lot?"....
some of my friends said i changed...nt talkative,nt smile,nt play like be4...maybe gua....but i called it as "GROWN"...becz PEOPLE NEVER "CHANGE"....they still what they are....
a lot thing happen on me lately....i happy...i enjoy...i mad..i angry...i lonely.....i sad.........
not to blame anyone n anything..just..why cant life get simple.........
at least i just want a simple and happy life....

asked myself again.....
"what i really want....now..."
i know...i know what i really n truly need...
but.....how do i get "it"????
strength of mine,alone is not enough....
n somehow...i'm getting numb...i started to get...bored i think....for the same thing...for the same prob....
hope this situation wont last long....need some change on it...

my post might sound a bit moody,but don't worry about me...i'm a strong man~~you know~~~hahaha

p.s.yet...I WONT GIVE UP!!!!

1 comment: